One of our partners’ favourite features, but one that often goes under-the-radar, is the Guestlist functionality that comes with our egTicketing and egAccess offering.
The feature does away with the need for paper lists, and allows event organisers to seamlessly integrate their accreditation list for guests and staff with egAccess, meaning guestlist tickets can be scanned on entry just like normal tickets.
This is something that Live at Lydiard’s Festival Director Jack Summers found particularly useful when they hosted their debut edition recently.
“We had a large guest list this year and the flexibility of this particular part of the product was incredibly user-friendly and also a fantastic way to manage production accreditation too.”
Read the full interview with Live at Lydiard’s Festival Director Jack Summers here.
As well as removing the need for paper lists which are slow and awkward to manage, other benefits of the Guestlist product include:
• Reducing the amount of time it takes to manage guestlists in the lead up to events.
• Allowing you to issue barcoded tickets to those on your guestlists.
• The ability to manage different ticket types within your event guestlist for different types of guests, such as standard guestlist, VIP guestlist, backstage guestlist, etc.
• Allowing you to have multiple guestlist entrances that share redemption information (digital guestlist tickets are validated by a ticket scanner and synced to all scanners on site).
• Can also be used for other accreditations such as on site production teams, etc.
If you are already using our egTicketing and egAccess offering, then you can take advantage of it immediately. To do so, simply:
• Navigate to the ‘Guest List’ tab within your event in Event Genius.
• Add a ‘Guest List Ticket Type’ to get started and follow the instructions, including adding any logos or adverts desired to your guestlist’s e-ticket.
• Once created you can then add in your guestlist data, either individually or as a bulk CSV upload.
• You can then customise your invitation email before sending it out with their tickets to your guests.
• Once all tickets are sent, click ‘Export Guestlists’ to sync these tickets with egAccess.
If you’re new to Event Genius and would like to find out more about our Guestlist functionality or any of our other products, get in touch today. We’d love to hear from you!
Tell us about your events and discover how Event Genius will help you deliver unforgettable experiences from the moments tickets go on sale, until the music stops.